LGCA in partnership with in partnership with CAP (Community Alcohol Partnership), West Yorkshire Police, Local Councillors, Bradford Youth Service, schools, other statutory & voluntary services and retailers are currently delivering the CAP Action plan across Bradford West, these include:
- To reduce and stop underage sales.
- To educate the community and reduce the number of proxy sales.
- Encourage and support licensees to engage in proof of age schemes.
- Reduce the amount of underage drinking that takes place in the community.
- Reduce underage alcohol related anti-social behaviour.
- Reduce underage alcohol related littering.
- Engage and educate the community on how alcohol has a wider influence on young people and the links to street drinking, CSE & D.V.
- Empowering local businesses & the community to take ownership of alcohol related issues.