We are currently working in partnership and feeding in to the Area ward plans and priorities for the area – linking in with Lower Grange NAP. The ward forum was delivered at Lower Grange Community Centre in November 2018 which to aimed to:
- Helping us plan for the future in our neighbourhood and ward level.
- Provided community views on council services and other service priorities.
- Influence decision makers and plan for the future.
- Being part of the solution and getting involved in creative discussions to address needs and action current concerns.
- Meeting local ward councillors, officers from the council, Police and other partners to work together by implementing priorities.